KERRY B BEAUTY respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data. This privacy notice will inform you as to how we look after your personal data, for example when you visit our websites (regardless of where you visit it from) and tell you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you.
Please also use the Glossary to understand the meaning of some of the terms used in this privacy notice.
If You have any questions relating to these terms and conditions please contact the client services team by e-mail at email@example.com, or call them on 0743 267 8190.
PURPOSE OF THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
This privacy notice aims to give you information on how KERRY B BEAUTY collects and processes your personal data including any data you may provide through our websites or on the telephone or when you sign up to our newsletter, sign up for a cosmetic treatment or a training course, purchase a product or service or take part in a competition.
Our websites are not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
It is important that you read this privacy notice together with any other privacy notice or fair processing notice we may provide on specific occasions when we are collecting or processing personal data about you so that you are fully aware of how and why we are using your data.
CONSENT TO TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA OUTSIDE THE EEA
Your personal data is not passed over to any third parties out of the European Economic Area (EEA).
KERRY B BEAUTY is the controller and responsible for your personal data (collectively referred to as” KERRYBBEAUTY (SOLE TRADER)”, “we”, “us” or “our” in this privacy notice).
CHANGES TO THE PRIVACY NOTICE AND YOUR DUTY TO INFORM US OF CHANGES
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
Our websites may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
THE DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together follows:
- Identity Data includes first name, last name, marital status, title, date of birth and gender.
- Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Health Related Data includes information we request that you provide to us prior to receiving a cosmetic treatment, microblading, ombre semi permanent make up, lip tattoo, semi permanent make up beauty spot or individual lashes.
- Financial Data includes bank account and payment card details.
- Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us and cosmetic treatments or training provided by us.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access our websites.
- Profile Data includes purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
HEALTH RELATED DATA
We provide treatment services to individuals such as permanent make up treatments and treatments relating to skin, eyebrows, and training. This is also known as cosmetic tattooing.
Before we provide a treatment to an individual we request that the person who is to have the treatment either discloses information about certain types of medical and health related matters or confirms that there is no such information. We will retain this information in our records. This is saved for the purpose of insurance reason encase something happens to you during the treatment or in healing process.
EXCEPT AS PROVIDED ABOVE
We will not disclose medical or health related information to any other person unless permitted to do so under the Data Protection Legislation.
IF YOU FAIL TO PROVIDE PERSONAL DATAWhere we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with goods or services). In this case, we may have to cancel a contract to provide a product or service you have with us but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.
HOW IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED?
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
- Direct interactions. You may give us your Identity, Contact, Financial Card Data if paying by card or by filling in forms, consultation forms or by corresponding with us by digital forms, paper base forms, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you:
- Apply for our products or services.
- Subscribe to our service or publications.
- Apply to take part in a competition or promotion and/or if you take part in any competition or promotion.
- Apply to receive any treatment or receive any treatment.
- Request marketing, before and after photos, treatment, product or service information to be sent to you.
- Enter a competition, promotion or survey, or give us some feedback.
- Automated technologies or interactions. As you interact with our websites, we may automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We may collect this personal data by using cookies, server logs and other similar technologies. We may also receive Technical Data about you if you visit other websites employing our cookies.
- Third parties or publicly available sources. We may receive personal data about you from various third parties and public sources as set out below: analytics providers including such as Google based inside and outside the EU; advertising networks which we may use in the future based inside or outside the EU.
- Financial and Transaction Data from providers such as izettle, payment and delivery services such as Stripe, Pay, Pay Pal, Royal Mail & UPS plus a financial services provider for credit arrangements which maybe based inside or outside the EU.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
- where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time. Please contact us to do so.
PURPOSES FOR WHICH WE WILL USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
MARKETING AND PROMOTIONAL OFFERS FROM US
You will receive marketing communications from us if you have given us consent or have requested information from us or purchased cosmetic treatments, goods or services from us or if you provided us with your details when you entered a competition, registered for a promotion, agreed on your consultation form and in each case, you have not opted out of receiving that marketing.
Where you opt out of receiving these marketing messages, this will not apply to personal data provided to us as a result of a cosmetic treatment, product or service purchase, warranty registration, product or service experience or other transactions.
CHANGE OF PURPOSE
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose or we where we are permitted to use it under the Data Protection Legislation.
If we need to use your personal data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.
Please note that we may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent, in compliance with the above rules, where this is required or permitted by law.
CHANGE OF PURPOSE
DATA SECURITYWe have put in place appropriate policies and security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. This has password lock for only the sole trader owner to access by KERRY B BEAUTY.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
We may have to keep basic information about our customers (including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data) as required or to enable us to comply with laws, regulations, and obligations imposed by local or national Governments.
In some circumstances you can ask us to delete your data.
HOW LONG WILL YOU USE MY PERSONAL DATA FOR? YOUR LEGAL RIGHTSUnder certain circumstances, you have rights under the Data Protection Legislation in relation to your personal data. These rights include the right to:
- Request access to your personal data.
- Request correction of your personal data.
- Request erasure of your personal data.
- Object to processing of your personal data.
- Request restriction of processing your personal data.
- Request transfer of your personal data.
- Right to withdraw consent.
All of the content on this website including, illustrations, graphics animations, accessories, all graphic design and text are subject to trademark and copyright and other intellectual property rights held by this website owner & developer. This website is a full custom made designed website.